Just a quick heads up about unlocking the FREE Thanksgiving offers

 


Can I just say that it was the fundamentals and the quality of the deals that got us within striking distance of of completing the FREE Thanksgiving Ibotta offers.  We wasn't chasing the FREE Thanksgiving turkey, we were doing deals that made sense for our household, our families and it just so happened we qualified for the FREE Thanksgiving. 

Once I redeemed the last two rebates, it took about a good half hour for the FREE Butterball Turkey offer to unlock and for some reason, I thought the other Thanksgiving freebies would unlock at the same time and they did not.

Even with me refreshing my phone, I want to say that it was hours later before the other offers was unlocked.



I bought my turkey and the Air Wick Essential Mist kit and I was on my way back home.

I most likely will not be redeeming that other Thanksgiving freebie offers unless I get an amazing Weekend Warrior offer.

5 comments:

  1. I had read that it takes a while for the free turkey offer to kick in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean once you buy it takes a while to get your money back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least, for me, I was almost immediately credited with $14 for the turkey & Air Wick.

      Delete
  3. Free tomatoes: https://naturesweet.com/free/

    ReplyDelete

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts