I've cleared out our Kitchen Cabinets🦃

 


I have a busy week ahead of me because I have a lot of errands to do but I did finish going through my kitchen cabinets by removing everything and wiping down the shelves.  I then checked the expiration date for each food item and put the expireds off to the sides, as well as, excess food items from couponing into bags and I'll be taking those things to the food banks, this morning.

Things like the FREE+MM Beech-Nut Dino Biscuits is great for the food banks.

Remember earlier, this year, the Money Maker Rice-a- Roni and just the plain old FREE Rice-a-Roni?  I am taking that to the food banks.

There's the Money Maker Kraft Mac & Cheese, it goes to the food bank.

The thing is by taking the time to take remove everything out of the cabinets, you can start with clean slate and figure out what you do and don't have for Thanksgiving Day and create a list of the items that you need.  

Of course, it's a lot of work because your cupboards are going to clean, decluttered and organized for the holidays plus if you have kids, you can have them help you and bond over things that you remember doing the holidays when you were a child even if you didn't have the best childhood. 

Cleaning out your kitchen cabinets is a win-win because your cabinets are organized and you get to share  your excess food with your community!

If you are looking for a food bank to donate your excess food, google "food banks near me".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts