You have to speak up about Your Expectations

 


I am always eager to do a deal when we get FREE or cheap food because food is a major expense in our budget.  On Friday, when I went to Ralphs to do the Kraft Mac & Cheese deal,  I was disappointed when the $0.36 digital store coupon came off on my receipt but not the $5 off 8  Kraft Mac & Cheese manufacturer digital coupon.

I know a lot of you would have taken the "L" (the loss)  without reaching out to Customer Service but privately you'd be pissed about the deal not working because you waisted your time, you didn't need 8 boxes and/or blame yourself for thinking you could save money at the grocery store.

As I said on Saturday on my Plotting and Planning post, I am not taking any losses because we cannot afford to sacrifice assets like money to corporations that don't pay taxes.

I think, I was supposed to chat with Customer Service on Saturday but I was busy voting in person for a Special Election, here, in San Diego and doing other errands that we do on the weekends, however, on Monday, I got myself together and chatted with Customer Service saying that I had not received the $1 for buying 5 boxes of the Kraft Mac & Cheese.

The CS quickly decided to give me a $5 credit for my inconvenience and just like that (in my Carrie Bradshaw voice), it took less than 5 minutes to put my purchase in the black...and the purchase is now a $3.30 Money Maker!!!

I cannot guarantee that your CS will give you a $5 inconvenience credit BUT if you don't call, you will be taking a loss for no reason.


You can reach out Kroger Chat by doing the following:

 1. Go to your Ralphs/Kroger website and scroll down to Customer Service.

2.  Click "Launch Live Chat".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts