Vons/Albertsons: FREE+MM Pasta-Roni!!!πŸƒπŸ½‍♀️πŸ”₯

 


Vons and Albertsons has the Pasta Roni on sale for $0.99 with digital coupon (limit 24) and it's part of the Rice-a-Roni/Chobani deal that I posted about last night HERE. If you have not done the Pasta/Rice-a-Roni deal, clip the $1.25/2 digal coupon and do the following:

Buy 6 Pasta Roni $2.16

Submit for $1 Ibotta

Final Price: FREE + $2.84MM

THIS IS A GLITCH


If you are still confused, go back and read my post, Great Deal on Pasta/Rice-a-Roni!!!
You can add Rice-a-Roni or the Chobani yogurt, if you wish but the limit is 24 and you have to do this in a single transaction.

If you did the deal, last night, like I did...use another card like your significant other, mom, dad, sister, brother, cousin, best friend...but you must clip their $1.25/2 digital coupon for the Money Maker to work.

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Growly- did you get the heat and eat ones? only 2 flavors work for ibotta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to scan the items that qualify for the offer, and none are coming up as the ones that are accepted.

      Is it a glitch, meaning that Ibotta will realize you're buying the qualified product, even if you're buying the ones above?

      Delete
    2. It's a glitch bc the Ibotta software only sees the words "Pasta Roni" and assumes that you've bought the Pasta Roni Heat & Serve. You will not be able use the IB app to check & see if it a match, it's only when you submit your receipt.

      Delete
    3. Yep. Just did it and worked perfectly. πŸ€‘

      Delete
    4. Growly, I'm glad it worked out for you!πŸ˜ƒ

      Delete
  3. I used the paper coupon that is in the ad on the Pasta Roni because I had already used my digital coupon. On my receipt it showed the cost of buying 6 was $2.16. I scanned the receipt on Ibotta for the pasta and it did not show up. I scanned it again and that time it went thru.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is a $5 digital coupon for Farmer John Bacon at Target. My Target sells it for $6.69.

    ReplyDelete

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts