AMEX Deals (YMMV)

 


If you have an American Express card, make sure to go online to see what kinds offers that you may want to activate.  Greg That Dude on Instagram has an AMEX offer for Spend $60+ get $20 Statement Credit on walmart.com, limit 2, which is an amazing deal especially if you have this offer and you had already had plans do your Black Friday or Cyber Monday shopping at Walmart.com!


I didn't have the Walmart offer but I did have the eBay offer of Spend $15+ get back $5 Statement Credit!


A reader, Trish, mentioned, a CVS offer so there are lots to choose from.

Also, check your PayPal offers, I know that sometimes, they will have Macy's offers and although, right now they are mostly showing online offers that you can order online, use your PayPal account and do in stock pick up to avoid shipping fees and get the credit.

2 comments:

  1. On my Amer Exp card, there's an offer from CVS....spend $5, get $5 statement credit...limit 2!! In fact, lots of other good offers as well...just got a $20 credit on my cable bill!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Trish, I found a CVS offer and added to this post!🤣 I usually get some sort of utility/phone/cable offer but nothing, this year.

      Delete

Vons/Albertsons: $0.50/lb. Bananas (YMMV)

  This morning, I took the time to sit down to look through my digital coupons in my Vons account and I found a $0.50/lb. Bananas digital co...

Popular Posts