There was/is a double dip (YMMV)

 


On Friday, my instincts told me to pick up 5 boxes but we don't typically eat these types of bars and so I made the decision to buy 1 Cinnamon Toast Crunch Soft Baked Oat Bars and 1 Golden Grahams S'mores Soft Baked Oat Bars Chewy Treat Bars. 


Last night, I decided to check my RCB account and imagine my surprise when I saw that the $1 and the $0.75 offers worked on my purchase of the Cinnamon Toast Crunch Soft Baked Oat Bars and Golden Grahams S'mores Soft Baked Oat Bars Chewy Treat Bars!!!

If you've clipped the two offers (offers is no longer available for you to clip) and if you bought 5 boxes, it's a $4.80 Money Maker!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ralphs/Kroger: Rockstar is BOGO free at Ralphs

  A reader, Denise, has let us know that the Rockstar is BOGO free at Ralphs which will make the drinks FREE + $2.31 Money Maker after the  ...

Popular Posts