Smart & Final Deals

 


I wanted to post a couple of the really good deals at Smart & Final which is only in California, Arizona, Nevada and Northern Mexico.  

Starting today, Smart & Final has the cucumbers on sale for 2/$0.88 and cucumbers haven't been that cheap since the mid-2010's.

Squirt, 7UP, Canada Dry Ginger Ale or A & W Root Beer $3.49 each when you buy in multiples of 3 with digital coupon.


I came across the Marvel Adventures Super Heroes in the middle of the Smart & Final ad for Alta Dena milk which I think is pretty cool way to encourage kids to drink milk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vons/Albertsons: McCormick's Grillmate Garlic & Herb Seasoning Only $0.75

  In my kitchen, the McCormick's Grill Mate Garlic & Herb Seasoning is a staple because we eat a lot chicken but I also use the seas...

Popular Posts