Fetch changed the Progresso Points on me 😳🤣

 


I cannot make this stuff up!

I went to Ralphs to purchase the Progresso soup, I got home and I submitted my receipt and...I saw the "Buy 5 Progresso Canned Soup get 700 ($0.70) points".

Even without the Fetch previous offer, the soup is still a nice Money Maker.


I did receive the $2 catalina and I can use it on anything in the store with the exception being RX, newspapers, lotto tickets, cigarettes, postage stamps.


With Fetch, I did have to submit "Correct receipt" (just scroll down to the bottom of your Receipt Summary, you have 3 days to do so) because the Fetch software is not going to be able pick up the Progresso Protein coupon because the receipt basically just says Progresso Soup.

Okay, it's time for me to make some lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ralphs/Kroger: Betty Crocker Brownie Mixes Only $0.99

  If you are a home baker or your household love brownies, this is your deal especially since Thanksgiving is next month!!!  A reader, Denis...

Popular Posts