Don't tell Friends & Family about your Gift Cards🤫

 


As Couponers and Deal Seekers, we do find the most amazing deals and we get paid in cash, store rewards and gift cards. I get so excited that I want to run up to the rooftop and shout it out to the world that I just got a fabulous deal. In fact, last week, when I got the $50 Regal Cinema gift card at Target for $38 (NLA), I was super excited because I was trying to think of a birthday gift for my brother, who is still mourning from the loss of his only child but I still want acknowledge his birthday.  Every year, my nephew and I used to lament together about what to get my brother for birthdays and Christmases because we didn't want to overlap gifts by buying him the same gift.

DO NOT TELL ANYONE ABOUT YOUR GIFT CARDS ON YOUR PHONE!

Above is a screenshot of my Target Wallet and as you see, I only have my gift cards toggled for use and once, I've paid for an item and gotten my receipt, I need to toggle it off.  The reason being is that anyone that knows your phone number can potentially use your gift cards like your friends and family.  Anyone with access to your cellphone can screenshot your Target Wallet bar code and text it to themselves and delete the text.

Also, if your friends or family have access to your online account, i.e., you always use the same email address and password, they can order items using your gift cards.

Just keep it a secret that you have gift cards sitting on your account.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts