CVS: FREE=MM Colgate Toothpaste & Toothbrush!!!

 



A reader, Tammy, says the following:

Really great CVS deal this week:
Buy 2 Colgate TP (cheapest at my store $4.99 ea)
Buy 2 Colgate TB (cheapest at my store $4.59 ea)
Use $3/18 (YMMV but my friend got $4/20)
Clip 2 x $4/2 Colgate TP DQ
Clip 2 x $4/2 Colgate TB DQ
Pay $1.96 get $7ECBS!!
If you do not have the two of the toothpaste or two of the toothbrushes, you can submit to the (2) $4/2 Amigos but of course, YMMV (thanks, Denise!).

Thanks, Tammy!

2 comments:

  1. I do not have the 2 digital CVS Colgate coupons but I just saw the Amigos has them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Denise, you can definitely do the deal using the Amigos!

      Delete

Vons/Albertsons: FREE Starbucks Cold Brew 11-oz. can

  Go to your Vons/Albertsons account and activate the FREE Starbucks Cold Brew 11-oz. can offer! Thanks, LS!

Popular Posts