Some of the Ralphs/Kroger Cheap, FREE & MM Deals are now NLA

 


YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! People got out there and scooped up the FREE+MM Arm & Hammer laundry and the ice cream, as well as, the the cheap cookies because the Ibotta offers are no longer available (NLA)!!!  I also hope that you grabbed the Money Maker Kind Bars, too.

Honestly, the laundry detergent and the ice cream should have been no brainers because they were straight FREE & Money Makers.  IF ever a purchase does not go as planned, i.e., the offer is pulled or the item rings up at a higher than expected price...ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS return it back to the store. PERIOD.

I have said this over and over and over...I am not taking any losses and I will return an item(s) back to store without blinking.

Capitalism loves when you'd rather save face than return an item back to the store. My family and our financial future is more important to me then holding onto to items that didn't work out as planned.

Even if you are single, you should have at a minimum grabbed the laundry detergent because we stockpile for the future not the present.  Oh, you don't have room for the laundry detergent then take it over to your momma's house.

Almost, everything (food, clothing, essentials) is insanely high which really forces us to stay focused on the deals that we really, really need.

5 comments:

  1. Kind Bar is no longer available on Ibotta. I looked at the offer when i was at the store and saw I had 2 minutes left on the offer. Went to checkout and then hurried to take the photo but it did not show the credit. I missed every Ralphs deal this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Denise and I'm sorry that you missed the Ralphs deals....maybe that's why I only got credit for two of the bars.

      Delete
  2. I would have gone sooner but i was just getting over covid. This week and next week Coffeemate creamer is $6 for 2. I have a $1.50 off when you buy 2 digital for the creamer and a 50 cents each on Ibotta.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also used my Points Rewards Plus and got $10 off of meat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got to remember to keep checking Points Plus. I wish the weekly ad would indicate which items count for Points Plus...or they had a list of participating products.

      Delete

Ralphs/Kroger: Betty Crocker Brownie Mixes Only $0.99

  If you are a home baker or your household love brownies, this is your deal especially since Thanksgiving is next month!!!  A reader, Denis...

Popular Posts