Plotting and Planning

 


Happy 1st Day of Fall🍁!!!

Yesterday, we was having some serious internet problems because when we have normal internet problems, I can use my phone as a hotspot and continue doing whatever I was working on until the city or my internet provider finish working in my area but for whatever reason, I wasn't able to use my phone hotspot so Mr. Man and I went to the movies (Oppenheimer) on a Friday afternoon and then we had dinner out.

Anyways, make sure to check out the Ralphs/Kroger deals because I did add an update, last night!  On Thursday, I'd written a post, A couple of Ralphs Deals about the laundry and ice cream deals and then later, I posted about the Kind bars money maker!!!  BTW, as of 7:30 am, this morning, my Kind Bar purchase is still seating in pending status!


Initially, the Ibotta software only found 4 Kind bars but I've finally gotten paid $12.50 for the purchase of the 5 Kind Bars which makes the bars FREE + $8.10 Money Maker!!!

Also, go to your Vons/Albertsons account and clip the $0.91 Signature Select Cheese digital coupon, limit 4🧀.

The reason I do not like saying out loud or online that a deal is a glitch because I don't want the glitch die. Some companies or manufacturers because some have web crawling services for the word "glitch".

The reason that I added "YMMV) to a post title because 1. You may not have an offer or you may have a variation of the offer which means that the maybe higher for you. 2.  The offer maybe so popular that it disappears without a countdown clock.

Most glitches should last only a few hours but we've seen glitches last for quite awhile.

There will be a Smart Source and Save coupon inserts in the newspapers or depending upon where you live, it may be delivered to your mailbox or out in your drive way or lawn.

It’s Saturday …enjoy your day! On Sundays, I take the day off from blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walgreens: Hershey's Snack Size Candy Only $2 ea

  A reader, Denise, says the following: Hersheys snack size Halloween candy is $2 using a Walgreens coupon Thanks, Denise!

Popular Posts