{REPOST} Vons/Albertsons: Sheba Cat Food Deal

 


I wanted to repost this because the $4 Ibotta offer is back and I am going over Vons to pick up the cat food!  I am also going to check if we can get cheap Stouffer, again. 

Ibotta didn't pick up the Stouffer lasagna nor the $0.50 Haagen Dazs but it did give me credit for the Sheba and two $0.75 General Mills cereal...except I did not buy any cereal!

A reader, NJ, says the following:

Am thrilled about petfood working for the personal Q. Bought the large Sheba perfect portion packs- $16.99, got back $4 each from IB, and 2 amigos.

Thanks, NJ!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inflation is eliminating the Cheap Option

  Remember before the COVID19 pandemic when the cashier would ask a customer if he or she had a loyalty card or phone number so they could l...

Popular Posts