{UPDATE} Ralphs/Kroger: Possibly FREE or cheap Danimals Yogurt Drinks or Activa Yogurt (YMMV)πŸƒπŸ½‍♀️πŸ”₯

 



UPDATE: I had to update the Activa offer, although, your offer may vary. Also, when I scanned my receipt, Ibotta did credit me for the $1.50 for Daninals 4pk.


I purchased the Danimals Smooth in the Strawberry Banana and the Activa yogurt in the Black Cherry and they both rang up for $1.49.

Dannon Danimals Smoothie 6 - Pack or Activia Yogurt, 4 - Pack $1.49
$1.50 Danimals Smooth, Ibotta, limit 5
$0.75/1 or $1/2 Active Yogurt 4pk, Ibotta, limit 5

My offer is for the $1.50 Danimals 12pk but I suspect that if I bought o Danimals 12pk it will glitch when I submit my receipt. It's a theory but I have no idea if the theory will pan out.

4 comments:

  1. The digital coupon is not valid for the Danimals 4 pack.

    Did it work for you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Activa is the 4pk, the Danimals is a 6pk and they both rang up for $1.49 (I've added my receipt to the post). On the Ralphs website I see a Danimals smoothie 6pk & 12 pk but the only Danimals 4pk that I see it the Danimals pouches. Do you think you may have picked up the wrong thing by mistake?

      Delete
    2. I haven't purchased yet. But, you mentioned that Ibotta credited you for the Danimals 4 pack?

      Delete
    3. Yes, I got the $1.50 credit.

      Delete

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts