I am so over CAPTCHA

 


I am over the moon happy to be finished playing the Flavor Adventure game.  Don't get me wrong, I loved  getting the wonderful coupons and prizes but to be honest, I got kind of burnt out on the videos, duplicating videos and the darn captchas.

I believe in the Chrome browser for the first 5 weeks, there wasn't a captcha and then these last couple of weeks, add captcha requirement was add....boo!

I was playin game using three different browsers so that I didn't have to keep logging into various accounts.

The Albertsons programmers decided to be EXTRA ratchet by making the captchas difficult and in some cases, the pictures were from foreign  countries.  Like I was trying to figure out if something was part of a traffic signal or some of those crosswalks look suspect.

What about the disappearing captchas or the disappearing and super blurry captcha pictures.

The captchas that I could not stand was those stupid motorcycles and bicycle pictures and my favorite was the traditional captcha and click on the pictures with cars, for example.

I am grateful that we are done playing the game and now it's time to start spending coupons!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ms B...gotta agree with everything you said. Those captchas were a time waster and drove me nuts. Especially when I clicked on the 5 or 6 squares for the motorcycle or bus and then another captcha appeared (fire hydrant etc). I ended up playing last night just to make sure I got every last $10 off bakery or deli...left some plays behind because I decided I wasn't ever going to win on the spinning BBQ, dropping dog bone, apples or ice cubes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are treating the captchas like we were trying to get into an online financial institution. I swear, I never had so many captcha issues until the Flavor Adventures game. The motorcycles, bikes and those darn odd looking fire hydrants. Yesterday, I blew straight anything I did not want but it was the captchas the held me back from being great in finishing the games quickly.

      Delete

Vons/Albertsons: $0.50/lb. Bananas (YMMV)

  This morning, I took the time to sit down to look through my digital coupons in my Vons account and I found a $0.50/lb. Bananas digital co...

Popular Posts