There's a Bug with the Shopkicks Software

  


I got hurry up because we don't have overcast, this morning, and I've got to get out there and do my walk before it gets too hot.

Anyways, yesterday, I had submitted a receipt to Shopkick and I was looking through the Shopkick offers for the grocery stores since I knew I'd be working on the Vons/Albertsons and Ralphs grocery post on Thursday evening.

However, when I clicked on Ralphs, I got this weird 6290 E. Pacific Coast Hwy, San Diego, CA address as my nearest Ralph...HUH????? 

Honestly, I thought the app was glitching and initially, I saw this I want to say around 1 p.m. when I submitted my receipt.

Moving on to about 6pm or 7pm, I am now working on the Ralphs Weekly Deals post and the Kraft Mac & Cheese deal and I remember seeing the Kraft Mac & Cheese next to Lunchables.  Again, 6290 E. Pacific Coast Hwy, San Diego, CA pops up as my nearest store so I google 6290 E. Pacific Coast Hwy and it's in Long Beach, CA.

All of the Ralphs stores in the app for San Diego now has Los Angeles county stores listed.

Last night, I submitted a Trouble Ticket to Shopkicks asking them to have the programmers fix the problem of the Ralphs stores in San Diego, CA shows only Los Angeles county locations and amazingly, within 2 hours, I receive back the followng email:

Thanks so much for taking the time to send us this information about your experience. We will use it to help us diagnose and solve the issues we are experiencing. Please know we are working very hard to solve this issue as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience while we work out the kinks!
 
Thanks so much.


This is just a heads up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vons/Albertsons: McCormick's Grillmate Garlic & Herb Seasoning Only $0.75

  In my kitchen, the McCormick's Grill Mate Garlic & Herb Seasoning is a staple because we eat a lot chicken but I also use the seas...

Popular Posts