Vons/Albertsons: They've finally caught unto the (2) $15 BudweiseršŸ¤£

 


I hope everyone that wanted FREE beer and/or just wanted a HUGE money maker was able to do so because Vons/Albertsons has removed the second $15 PayPal Budweiser offer from my account and I assumed that it's been removed from everyone's account.

If you were slow to pull the trigger on the Budweiser because you had other things going on in your life, the Budweiser/Budlight 30ct is still a $20.01 Money Maker (this is only for those!!!


Buy 1 Budweiser/Budlight 12 oz cans 30ct $18.99

Get Back $15 PayPal Rebate from Vons/Albertsons
$4 Ibotta (under "Shop by Category" "Beer, wine & spirits" "Any Grocery Store"
$5 BYBE app


It appears that the BYBE app has run of the $10 offers but the $5 offer is back. I have did all the Budweiser offers on BYBE but if you see the $10 offer...submit for that offer instead of the $5 offer.


Thank you to all that contributed to the Budweiser Money Maker!!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. I did an experiment at Vons cause I've no interest in flowers. Went to see what was by the flowers and saw a lot of stuffed animals. Wasn't sure it would work since they weren't flowers, but they were still in the "floral department" so I tried and it worked. I bought a little brontosaur and 3 "$5 off floral" q's came off, bringing the price down from $16.99 to $1.99. I still have 1 q left, and hoping to get 2 more by the time the game is out so I can get the triceratops.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gavin, for letting us know! Happy 4th of July Eve!

      Delete
  2. So, you bought one item and three coupons came off? Nice.

    I wonder if one has multiples of other coupons (e.g. $1 off $1 from soda), that they could buy a $3 soda and three $1 coupons come off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That'd be great...let us know if you attempt it. I was wondering what would happen with all these duplicate & triplicate coupons.

      Delete
  3. Wow I did not know more than one coupon would come off on one item.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doesn't look like it does...I just tried with two different items (St Louis ribs & SS BBQ sauce)...even though I have three $1.00 coupons, only $1.00 was taken off (placed a fake online order just to see how it'd go). Darn.

    ReplyDelete

Inflation is eliminating the Cheap Option

  Remember before the COVID19 pandemic when the cashier would ask a customer if he or she had a loyalty card or phone number so they could l...

Popular Posts