Plotting and Planning

 


It's Saturday and the first day of the month....and t's the long 4th of July weekend (I assume most people will be off on Monday)!!!  I think this weekend is going to be our first hot weekend, weather wise, high 70's/low 80's and we are considered to be coastal.  Believe it or not, I have one last six pack of the Money Maker Arrowhead bottled water that we'll be drinking this weekend.  

This morning, I added a few new deals to the Vons/Albertsons Deals post and don't forget to pick up the FREE Kraft Mayo Buffalo Style Dressing!

Please, go to your rebate accounts and request your funds!

I plan to relax over the long weekend because I had a very busy month of June.

Yesterday, by 9 a.m., my insurance had cut check to the auto body shop and I should have my car back in about 3 weeks.  We also went to picked up my rental car.  

I am so happy that people are using their $15 off $15 Meat and  the $5 off $5, $10 off $10, $15 off $15 and $20 off $20's celebrate Independence Day on the cheap, as well as, the Money Maker Budweiser beer.

Last night, before going to bed, I had a lot of Rewards Points to convert into money or free groceries and most of the points I had accumulated during the first week of the Flavor Adventures games.  

I will tell you that the Flavor Adventures games are a lot of work but the pay off is big and it's the holiday weekend...you cannot beat it with a stick!

There will not be any coupons in the Sunday paper so that you can enjoy spending time with your family and friends for Independence Day.

 It’s Saturday …enjoy your long holiday weekend safely! On Sundays, I take the day off from blogging AND I will not be blogging on the 4th of July!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts