Arrowhead Water offer Increased & Limit is 5 or 6

 

First of all, I had to rewrite this post after realizing that Shopkick has increased the Arrowhead Water offer from 700 ($2.80) Kicks to 825 ($3.30) to now 875 ($3.50) Kicks which includes the scan kicks.

I believe that the FREE Arrowhead water deal is a limit of 5 because this morning when I looked at the Shopkick app, I saw the picture above which means that I cannot longer get the 850 offer but I can scan the bar code at the store.

However, the offer could be a limit of 6 and the reason that I am saying that is because on the day that they went from 750 Kicks to 825 Kicks, they credited me for both points when I scanned my receipt.

In all, I bought 30 bottles of water (5 x 6 = 30), I paid $15.05 including CRV (no tax on the water) and I got back $19 in Kicks so my final cost was FREE + $3.95 MM!!!

✅ Keep in mind that when I'm shopping at Target, I am always using my Target gift cards that I've earned through Ibotta, Swagbucks, Shopkick, Fetch Rewards, etc. I usually store my gift cards on the Target app.

✅ I didn't go out of my way to do this deal because we have a Target Express in my neighborhood of North Park (it's kinda similar to a Walmart Neighborhood but it sells clothes & electronics, too), it's probably 5 minute drive for me. I picked up the water as I was running errands.

If you haven't done the FREE Arrowhead water deal, you are missing out!

Also, sign up for the Water Rewards Program (thanks, Cheryl!).



4 comments:

  1. Don't forget to submit receipts here- https://www.rewardsdrop.com/#/landing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used Safari and website came up for me- Program ends 12/31/2023

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheryl, I've already deleted my previous comment bc CS came back and said I needed to select a water brand in order to sign up!🤣

      Delete

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts