I've received my 3 Budlight Rebates!!!

 


YAY!!! I have received the 3 Budlight rebates!!!  As you see, in the picture above, I received a $13.99 gift card for my Budlight purchase at Ralphs, although, I did pay $14.99 for the Budlight. The beer was such a huge Money Maker...I cannot complain about the missing $1.

However, I did receive (2) $15 Visa gift card for my two purchases of the Budlight 30ct!


If you are still waiting for your gift cards...make sure to look in your email's Junk Mail because it's exactly where I found the emails...and I'd received two emails on Monday and third on Tuesday.


I turned my Visa gift cards into Amazon gift cards (google "how to turn Visa gift cards into Amazon gift cards"). You can use your Visa gift card to pay on your cable/internet bill or your Verizon bill by adding a new method of payment.

Of course, you can always go to Walmart, Target or any store that accept Visa gift card as a form of payment!

The main reason, I write these posts of when I received my rebate is because readers trusted me when I said the beer was a huge money maker and they ran out and bought the beer...even though the beer may not have been in their budget.  

I am always aware that we all don't have the same budget or discretionary cash to spend and I am so grateful that the Vons/Albertsons deal, we was able to recoup our money within about 48 hours of purchase.

2 comments:

  1. I just did this one once with a 30 pack and gave it to someone in the parking lot! Spend $18.99 + tax/CRV and got $45 back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats, John!🎉 I have given away all kinds of stuff in the parking lot like last year when we had the $16 MM MTN Dew Flamin Hot 12pk.🤣 In all honesty, I get rid of stuff that we won't use ASAP bc I don't like living in cluttered home.

      Delete

Vons/Albertsons: McCormick's Grillmate Garlic & Herb Seasoning Only $0.75

  In my kitchen, the McCormick's Grill Mate Garlic & Herb Seasoning is a staple because we eat a lot chicken but I also use the seas...

Popular Posts