Walmart: Ore-Ida Golden Crispy Crowns Seasoned Tater-Tots 30oz Only $5.05 (YMMV)

 


When I make my breakfast burritos or a breakfast bowl, I always add tater-tots but the darn tater-tots are expensive at $6.99 at both Vons and Ralphs.  Recently, I was Walmart and I decided to check out the price of the tater-tots and imagine my surprise when I saw that they had the Ore-Ida Golden Crispy Crowns Seasoned Tater-Tots 30oz on clearance for $5.02 so check your Walmart stores for them!  

I usually cook the tater-tots in the air fryer for 12 minutes without preheating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vons/Albertsons: McCormick's Grillmate Garlic & Herb Seasoning Only $0.75

  In my kitchen, the McCormick's Grill Mate Garlic & Herb Seasoning is a staple because we eat a lot chicken but I also use the seas...

Popular Posts