{DEAD} Target: DiGiorno Rising Crust Frozen Pizza Only $0.64!!!


Update: The $5.99 price is for pickup/drive up or delivery, you may be able to get a store to price match but I consider this to be a dead deal.

teetee05saves posted the picture above on Instagram. Target has the DiGiorno Rising Crust Frozen Pizza on sale for $5.99 and there's a 35% off Target Circle digital coupon which brings the price down to $3.89.


PLUS, there is a $2 off DiGiorno printable coupon and the 1,250 ($1.25) Fetch Rewards rebate offer (limit 5) which makes the pizza just $0.64!!!!!!!!


Each Circle offer can be used for a maximum of 4 qualifying items per transaction, unless otherwise noted. Limit 1 Circle account per transaction and 6 Circle transactions per day.

16 comments:

  1. my Target doesn't accept ips :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://discover.gotoaisle.com/belgian-boys-easter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I paid $7.99 at Gelson's and was credited right away. I was leery about this one because it says only available to the first 100 people. maybe that's just to get people to submit quickly

      Delete
    2. I noticed that my local Target doesn't even have them. Gelson's does. And yeah, I'm kinda worried about the "limit 100" text too.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ms. B did you do this deal in-store? website says $5.99 price for pick up or delivery which you don't get a receipt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder if you could price match the pick up price?

      Delete
  5. Aldi eggs this week are 99 cents a dozen. Limit 3.

    ReplyDelete
  6. remember the .50 bags of Love Corn we got at Ralphs last year they are back and .50 ibotta so free

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to look for the special display, thanks, Cheryl!

      Delete
    2. I forgot to mention we found the display in the nuts aisle

      Delete
  7. Thanks, everyone, for the feedback on the DiGiorno!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't understand the confusion over this?!? $5.99 is the SALE PRICE. It's not just the pick-up or delivery price.

    https://pasteboard.co/FGcdBQ3AIvoQ.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I went to the store it did not show it was on sale. I wished I had scanned the product. Thanks for letting us know.

      Delete

Vons/Albertsons: McCormick's Grillmate Garlic & Herb Seasoning Only $0.75

  In my kitchen, the McCormick's Grill Mate Garlic & Herb Seasoning is a staple because we eat a lot chicken but I also use the seas...

Popular Posts