Plotting and Planning

 


Well, tomorrow, we don't get to sleep in because of the Rock n Roll marathon of the spectators who will be screaming their heads off for the runners and using their horns and whistles to be heard.

I did visit the Mission Valley Ralphs, yesterday, to look for the FREE Rowdy Mermaid Kombucha because I love me a good kumbucha and it's the store that the STORE LOCATOR advised that the drinks are sold.  In this particular Ralphs, the refrigerated single drinks is next to the entrance door which is next to the deli.  I stood there for quite awhile looking at each drink, hoping to find the Rowdy. I then walked the store into producing, back to refrigerated juices, I was getting my steps in!  The Mission Valley store is the only Ralphs store that is within a reasonable driving distance to my home. I am not driving to La Jolla because it's 10 miles away.  I only grab freebies that make sense for me.

I almost missed out on the $11.48 Irish Spring Money Maker (NLA) because I was dragging my feet because it was initially just a $1.50 Money Maker and when I finally left home, I went and did other errands and Walmart was my last stop. It wasn't until I got home that I realized that there was a $10 Shopkick offer but instinctively I knew to submit my receipt FIRST to CO51 because they seem to run out rebates the most quickest.


Shopkick lowered the Irish Spring offer down to $0.40 each, C051 ran out of offers completely and the Ibotta offer did not reset.  The moral of the story is that if you really want something, you've got to stop what you are doing and go after it!

Make sure to stop by Sprouts for the BOGO FREE on Sprouts Organic Spices which is an awesome deal.

There will be a Smart Source and Save coupon inserts in the newspapers or depending upon where you live, it may be delivered to your mailbox or out in your drive way or lawn.

It’s Saturday …enjoy your day! On Sundays, I take the day off from blogging.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts