Another Beer Data Point

 


I love how money makers allows us the ability to buy other things that we may want or need.

A reader, Vintagebeer, says the following:

Ms. B., the $4 Ibotta Budweiser rebate I'm referring to isn't attached to any specific store, it's redeemable with your Vons receipt under the category "any grocery store"

Please, note that IB offer is only valid on Bud or Budlight 24ct+.

Another note is that receipt does say "rebate" twice so YMMV as I am still waiting for the receipt to be processed but I feel pretty confident that I will receive the credit!!! 

Initially, I was credited with $0.00 but I had the opportunity to scan the product bar code and then I was immediately credited the $4.


Thanks, Vintage!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts