Ralphs/Kroger Register Update

 


A couple of weeks ago,  I was at the self checkout (SCO) register and I had thought that the register did not take off the Weekly Digital Deal sales price and of course, I let the attendant know that there was a problem.  My attendants are great and the first thing she asked me was "Did you hit the Pay button?" and  as soon as I hit pay, the register showed the correct prices.

This is a heads up that there has been a register update for the Kroger stores and I wanted to thank John and all of you that respond to reader questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vons/Albertsons: McCormick's Grillmate Garlic & Herb Seasoning Only $0.75

  In my kitchen, the McCormick's Grill Mate Garlic & Herb Seasoning is a staple because we eat a lot chicken but I also use the seas...

Popular Posts