I'm down to 2 amigos

 


Quite a few of us was having problem with Bing especially if you had more than one offer on a receipt, their software wouldn't recognize the other two, three, four or five offers on the receipt and you'd get credit for one or two offers. Once the software scan the receipt that is it, you cannot re-scan the receipt to pick up the missed offers and I had already read on Slick Deals that it was nearly impossible to get a response or assistance, if you ran into problem with Bing.

I thought I had found a workaround by submitting one offer per receipt but then one day the unthinkable happened...I submitted my receipt with the one offer and the software didn't see the offer but I receive a $0.02 credit for the receipt. However, after that day, every receipt went into 72 hour review and not another word from Bing regarding the status or anything else.

I did reach out to their Customer Service asking them about the status but all I heard was crickets.

Again, I am super grateful that I didn't have money sitting in their account and I didn't loose any money.  I still have the two amigos so I am pretty happy with my two friends!

2 comments:

Vons/Albertsons: McCormick's Grillmate Garlic & Herb Seasoning Only $0.75

  In my kitchen, the McCormick's Grill Mate Garlic & Herb Seasoning is a staple because we eat a lot chicken but I also use the seas...

Popular Posts