I had to get these slides👡

 


Although, I am no longer working a 9 to 5 job, I still walk out of my home looking cute especially since we no longer have to wear a face mask.  I always get better service when I am dressed nicely, I am wearing make up and I have on one of my favorite perfumes whether I'm at the gas station, post office, grocery or the Dollar Tree.

As the weather gets warmer, I wear my summer dresses with sandals or clean white tennis shoes while I am out and about.

Of course, if there is a run deal, I just grab my purse and keys and I run out of the door in a t-shirt and leggings or a t-shirt and bike shorts.


But even with wearing a t-shirt and leggings or bike shorts, the yellow Kate Spade slides (sale $68.60) will elevate my look.  I also clipped the PayPal 4.5% Cash Back offer to save additional coins!  

I grab the for myself for Mother's Day and you may want grab them for your mom or grandmother. Shipping is FREE and today is the last day for them to be able to get the item to your loved ones by Mother's Day, May 14.

I cannot wait to wear these beautiful sandals, this summer!

1 comment:

Vons/Albertsons: McCormick's Grillmate Garlic & Herb Seasoning Only $0.75

  In my kitchen, the McCormick's Grill Mate Garlic & Herb Seasoning is a staple because we eat a lot chicken but I also use the seas...

Popular Posts