Target: FREE+MM Degree Unlimited Deodorant Spray!!! (YMMV)

 


A reader, Denise, says the following:

At Target they have the 3.8oz. Unlimited Fresh Dry Spray by Degree on clearance for $2.99. They have a $3 Target Circle for this. Since it is a Target Circle you can submit the $4 rebates also. There are other scents that are slightly higher in price. I did buy another one and used my Target Circle again. It is still available in my wallet. I am thinking you can buy this also 4 times and it would work. It is free if you use only the Target Circle.

The rebate offer(s) are no longer available for Target.

Check Brick Seek by entering your zip code for the nearest Target store that carries the Degree Unlimited in the Fresh scent.

Thanks, Denise!

2 comments:

  1. While at Target, check the Noosa Frozen yogurt. On 50% clearance at my stores - $2.49, rebates on the amigo's of $2.5 each

    ReplyDelete

Vons/Albertsons: Nabisco Snack Crackers Only $0.14 each!!!

A reader, Gavin, says the following: There is a bonus wyb 3 different Nabisco crackers on Ibotta. I bought 1 Wheat Thins, 1 Good Thins, 2 Tr...

Popular Posts