Plotting and Planning

 


I am so grateful that I didn't need a lot from the grocery store because my trip to Vons went kinda south like I bought 3 instead of 4 of the I and Love and You wet cat food...I got to take it back and re-buy.

I did not receive the FREE $4 Extra Bucks and maybe it was because I did the Air Wick Essential refill deal (NLA), this week...but I suspect that they will once start back sending me the FREE $4 Extra Bucks.

For whatever reason, the zip code advantage is not working on my card.  I actually bought several fresh vegetables and one of the items was over $2 and nothing triggered the $1 Produce.  I also bought a cupcake from the Bakery Dept for $2.99 and it did not trigger the $1 Bakery coupon. Odd.

I finished the pesto and pasta survey for Flavor Wiki and to be honest, they had to sweeten the offer for me to complete the survey after learning that they wanted me eat pesto and pasta three days in a row.  Keep in mind they are not sending me the products to try, I have go buy the products and then they reimburse me and then I get paid a small stipend to try the products.

It's kinda how Brand Club updated their app and suddenly they are wanting folks to create videos for the products that we bought....ahhhhhh...no...and then Brand Club wants to charge us a $1.50 cash out fee.  When apps start moving in a different direction....then we move away from the app because the app no longer serves our needs.

Saving money is about being flexible and not being loyal to a particular app or store or situation.  

When I started couponing, I thought that Rite Aid was THE cat's meow and I needed nothing else but I soon evolved because Rite Aid was always changing and evolving.  My old heads out there...leave a comment below, if you remember Rite Aid's SCR's (Single Check Rebates). Literally, each month, Rite Aid sent us a check that we could deposit in store or in our own financial institution.  We was making money hand over fist. Eventually, Rite Aid changed enough that I moved onto other opportunities.

Stay loyal to your family and friends but as far as corporations go...you go where the deals are at.

There will be a Smart Source and Save coupon inserts in the newspapers or depending upon where you live, it may be delivered to your mailbox or out in your drive way or lawn.

It’s Saturday …enjoy your day! On Sundays, I take the day off from blogging.


8 comments:

  1. I miss Rite Aid's single check rebate. I no longer shop at Rite Aid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheryl, when they had the SCRs, the stores were packed with people & the shelves filled with products...now, not so much. Plus, they do the same deals over and over and over again and no new promotions. Uggghhh, I miss the old Rite Aid.

      Delete
  2. Gotta agree with Cheryl...really miss the SCR & getting a nice check in the mail! Nowadays I no longer shop there...the ad doesn't come in the Sunday paper anymore and is also not available in the store like it used to be. I really don't want to look at my phone or computer screen to view a store's ad...apparently I'm alone because Ralph's & Spout's have done exactly the same thing. Not happy :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Trishster- I still get Ralphs ads in the mail. I think in the near future we will not get Ralphs or Albertsons/Vons ads in the mail

      Delete
  3. LOL, you know Rite Aid is my number 1! I have adapted to their various changes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ravi...you are the Rite Aid King.🙂
      For Rite Aid Deals Follow - patel7ravi7
      on Instagram & YouTube.

      Delete
  4. I remember getting a $500 rebate from them. Came looking like a postcard! The good old day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stacie, yes, the SCR checks were wonderful and you had to do very little work.

      Delete

Ralphs/Kroger: Rockstar is BOGO free at Ralphs

  A reader, Denise, has let us know that the Rockstar is BOGO free at Ralphs which will make the drinks FREE + $2.31 Money Maker after the  ...

Popular Posts