CVS: FREE+MM Air Wick (YMMV)!!!

 


becky.qpons on IG posted the picture shown above and says the following:

✨adjust your math depending on what coupons you have available. I didn’t have the $7/2 on coupons.com anymore, so I only purchased 3 mist refills & got back $12 on Ibotta 

❗️❗️ONLY WORKS ON THESE LAVENDER SCENT❗️❗️WILL NOT WORK WHEN YOU SCAN PRODUCT ON IBOTTA TO VERIFY BARCODE

💗TYFS @mi_mundo__con_cupones 

I tried out this deal(buy 3 Air Wick Essentis Mist refills 1ct), this morning, to see if (3) $4 Air Wick Ibotta would credit and it did!!! I used my FREE $4 ECB, $0.79 ECBs and the $5.99 BOGO FREE digital coupon.

My actual out of pocket was $8.21 (including tax) and got back $15 ( $3 ECB and $12 Ibotta).

Obviously, if you don't have the FREE $4 ECB, it'll be 3 FREE for you and a great way to roll Extra Bucks into Ibotta cash!

If you still have your (3) or (4) $7/2 amigos...submit your receipt for an awesome Money Maker!!!

11 comments:

  1. I don't have that Ibotta offer for CVS :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I scanned my 1ct AW Essential Mist refills for Ibotta and got message barcode doesn't match

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the post, she says "Will not work when you scan product on Ibotta to verify bar code"...and it's exactly why I did the deal first prior posting it to see if it was going to work and it worked for me exactly as she said. Only works on the lavender scent.

      Delete
    2. I missed that part :( offer expires in one day so I'll try to go to CVS early in the morning. My CVS closed permanently 4/5

      Delete
  3. yes, I scanned barcode of the 1ct for the $4 Air Wick offer and message said no matching barcode

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't scan the bar code. I submitted my receipt and the Ibotta software picked up the three for $4 each.

      Delete
  4. I went to 2 different CVS in opposite direcetions bc app said the lavender were in stock- 1st store had no essential mist refills 2nd store did not have lavender so I purchased other scents. I'm ok with missing out on the $12 still a MM with 3 Amigos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that it worked out for you. I wished that the stores would get their inventory together bc gas is too expensive to go from store to store! I have a CVS in my neighborhood BUT if I need to go to another CVS I have to decide if I want to 2 miles west or 2 miles east. Yesterday, I went west bc it's very near the Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, Walgreens, Rite Aid and Ralphs!🤣

      Delete
  5. I'm so sorry...but I'm late in coming to the 3 Amigos game (life has gotten in the way). Could you please let me know what they are? Thx!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Trish, we've had a lot on our plate...we coupon in between what life throws at us!

      Qs.com, Shopmium & Alexa apps - the 4th is Bing

      Delete

Ralphs/Kroger: Rockstar is BOGO free at Ralphs

  A reader, Denise, has let us know that the Rockstar is BOGO free at Ralphs which will make the drinks FREE + $2.31 Money Maker after the  ...

Popular Posts