Brand Club wants to charge us a $1.50 fee to cash out?πŸ™„

 


Yesterday, while I was working on the Vons/Albertsons post for this morning, Denise left a comment something to the effect that Brand Club wanted to charge a $1.50 fee to cash out. After I read her comment, I sent the above inquiry to Customer Service.

How is Brand Club going to charge us $1.50 fee to cash out with PayPal or Venmo? It's free to make deposit into an PayPal or Venmo account.  

If they could, Ibotta, CO51, Swagbucks, Macy's, Walmart and Sephora would be charging us a fee to use PayPal or Venmo.

This morning, I went back through the Brand Club app seeing if I could find where they are saying that they are charing $1.50 fee but I couldn't find it.


However, according to their Modification of Terms, they are supposed to give us a 30 days notice.

We have to push back because these companies will run shotgun over us if we don't.

Yeah, you might say to yourself "It's only $1.50 just pay it!"

What's stopping Brand Club from charging $10.50 for us to cash out.


Again, you can terminate your Brand Club account by sending them an email.

3 comments:

  1. When I go to the payout section it shows my payout is $12.39. My transaction fee is $1.50 and my net payout is $10.89.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is what customer care said when I asked about this. All Venmo and Paypal cashouts now incur a $1.50 processing fee. Thanks for being a great member of the Brandclub community. Stay loyal, Sam

      Delete
    2. I still cannot believe they are charging a $1.50 fee. Brand Club still have not responded to my inquiry. CS is going to have to show me their fee schedule and when it was implemented.

      Delete

Ralphs/Kroger: Rockstar is BOGO free at Ralphs

  A reader, Denise, has let us know that the Rockstar is BOGO free at Ralphs which will make the drinks FREE + $2.31 Money Maker after the  ...

Popular Posts