Walmart: Heinz Tomato Ketchup 20 oz Only $0.98 each!!!πŸƒπŸ½‍♀️πŸ”₯

 


Walmart sells the Heinz Tomato Ketchup 20 oz for $3.48 and there's a $2.50 Ibotta offer (limit 2) and it's being reported that the ketchup works for the Ibotta offer which makes the ketchup just $0.98 each!!!!!

The ketchup will go well with the Mccain Quick Cook Fries that we grabbed for FREE + $2.61 MM, last week at Vons ($4.49 - $1 Frozen - (4) $1.50 amigos = FREE+$2.61MM).  Th3 fries are still on sale for $4.49 but the $1 Frozen is NLA but the (4) $1.50 amigos are available but check for the expiration dates as I've already used my amigos.

4 comments:

  1. At Vons The Heinz is $2.99 after loading the Vons digital coupon making it 49 cents after Ibotta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Dawn dishwashing liquid 221 ml. at Target is $1.29. I got 310 kicks on Shopkick. It does not show this size online but is in my store.

    ReplyDelete

Vons/Albertsons: McCormick's Grillmate Garlic & Herb Seasoning Only $0.75

  In my kitchen, the McCormick's Grill Mate Garlic & Herb Seasoning is a staple because we eat a lot chicken but I also use the seas...

Popular Posts