There may be some Bing issues

 


This is just a heads up.  Earlier, this afternoon, I had attempted to submit two Walmart receipts to Bing and the first receipt scanned without a problem, however, the second receipt, I got a message something like "EARNINGS limit reached."


I went onto Slick Deals and a couple of people there mentioned that they gotten a message that they had reach their receipt, too.  

I wonder what is the threshold limit for earnings in a 24 hour period???

I wonder if they came up with the limit because of the banking crisis? On Wednesday, I did withdraw $35 and today, I did earn $4 on the first receipt. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can submit my second receipt on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vons/Albertsons: McCormick's Grillmate Garlic & Herb Seasoning Only $0.75

  In my kitchen, the McCormick's Grill Mate Garlic & Herb Seasoning is a staple because we eat a lot chicken but I also use the seas...

Popular Posts