CVS: The Pink Stuff Cleaning Paste or Spray Only 2/$10!!!

 


During the dark days of the COVID19 lockdowns, people found solace in watching short TikTok videos and one product that went viral is the The Pink Stuff Cleaning Paste but because it had went viral, you couldn't find it int stores and if you found it on Amazon, it was for like $30.

Today is officially the first day of Spring which means that we will begin our spring cleaning. Earlier this year, I found The Pink Stuff paste on clearance and the is a miracle cleaner. The paste makes my pots and pans look brand new without using elbow grease. You can read more about the uses for The Pink Stuff HERE.

couponwithstar on Instagram posted the above picture letting us know that CVS (3/19 - 3/25) has The Pink Stuff cleaning paste and spray on sale for 2/$10.

My kitchen was deep clean, last week, after I saw rat in my kitchen (it was caught & killed). I did a deep thorough cleaning of my kitchen. I worked on that kitchen like a mad woman because who knows where the mouse had been.

Anyways, use some of your Extra Bucks to pick up The Pink Stuff! Check the CVS app or cvs.com to find the nearest store that has The Pink Stuff in stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ralphs/Kroger: Rockstar is BOGO free at Ralphs

  A reader, Denise, has let us know that the Rockstar is BOGO free at Ralphs which will make the drinks FREE + $2.31 Money Maker after the  ...

Popular Posts