Unlocked Brand Club Surveys for One aDay, Clean & Clear, Tylenol & Zyrtec

 


Yes, yes, yes...I unlocked the Brand Club surveys for the following deals:

One a Day ($7.52 + $1.65 = $9.71 MM)

Clean & Clear ($4.24 + $1.65 = $5.89 MM)

Tylenol ($1.66 + $1.50 = $3.16 MM)

Zyrtec (FREE + $1.65 = $1.65 MM)

When I say that the survey's are "unlocked" it means that I now can be paid for them.  I hav already reached the $10 threshold and I can request to be cashed out at any time but I usually wait until the end of the month.

The Zyrtec was almost a complete disaster because when I scanned the product bar code, Alexa didn't recognize the bar code...and trust me when I say that I used numerous Kid's Zyrtec bar codes from the Brick Seek Bar Code Generator (I wonder if I'd used an adult bar code if it would have worked?) but it was a no go. What saved me is that we had the $4 Ibotta offer and I was able to submit to 2 Amigos.


2 comments:

  1. I am confused how it works. I first buy a product like propel. So do I then do the survey and then buy another Propel to make it work?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. Buy Propel at Walmart, Target or Amazon.
      2. Walmart purchases, you must add your receipt to your Purchase History. Go to "Account" "Purchase History", Scan Receipt Bar Code Receipt.
      3. On Brand Club Sync account.
      4. Click "Take Surveys"
      If there is a Propel survey, you take only one Propel survey (the highest amount)
      5. On the Home Page click "Expiring Rewards" and to the left of "Expiring" you'll see "Activity" and should see the survey that you have completed as "Locked" and after a few days, you'll see that the survey amount is "Unlocked".

      Delete

Flavor Wiki Juice Survey

 I watched the Saving with Shay YouTube Video and she let us know about the Flavor Wiki Juice Survey and if you are interested, you use her ...

Popular Posts