Use the Brick Seek Bar Code Generator

 


This is an old couponer trick to use a Bar Code Generator, if for some reason you gave away a product, you lost a product, the product's bar code is illegible, you generate a bar code.


Yesterday, I did the Tillamook cheese deal at Target and I bought the "Double Cheddar" cheese which I knew was a knew product. I get home submit my receipt and scan the product bar code and I got an error message on Alexa.

I immediately go to Brick Seek and the Walmart SKU finder and enter "Tillamook Mexican Cheese". Sometimes, you'll need to do this several times to find the right bar code. The picture above is for Target but I usually use the Walmart bar code because they tend to have a larger inventory.


Once you select a particular item and click on it, a picture of the item is shown along with the product's nomenclature or description and underneath the description is a hyper link for the Bar Code generator.

You have to remember for years, you had to scan a receipt and an item bar code and the item would be given to the person's sister, cousin, the school, donation  or simply lost so people got smart and use the bar code generator on Brick Seek.

I use the Brick Seek bar code generator to sometimes check to see if a product is a participating product for a particular offer BEFORE going to the store...because couponing is a lot of work.

I have written about Brick Seek previously but sometimes, we all need a refresher on the tools in our toolkit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts