Whole Foods: $3.99/2 Parmcrisps Ibotta Offer!!!

 


There is a new $3.99/2 Parmcrisps, see offer details, Ibotta offer, that is valid only at Whole Foods.  If last week, you purchased the Parmcrisps at Whole Foods, simply submit your receipt to Ibotta (of course, activate the offer prior to submitting your receipt) and then the Parmcrisps will now be a $15.35 Money Maker!!!!!!!  I've already submitted my receipt without a problem.


This week, Whole is selling the Parmcrisps for $3.99 and there is a $2/2 Parmcrisps Swagbucks offer.

Buy 2 Parmcrips $7.98

Submit for $3.99/2 Ibotta

Submit for $2/2 Swagbucks

Final Price: $1.99 or $0.99 each!!!

6 comments:

  1. thanks for pointing this out. I was also able to get the $3 (L3) from IB. I just resubmitted the receipt and the second rebate applied.
    Check your IB acct, you might have both rebates from IB.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations, NJ! Ibotta must have gone in fixed the $3 offer bc I tried to scan my receipt and it was a no go and I actually have 2 different receipts for the crisps and Ibotta wasn't have it!!!🤣

      Delete
  2. I have an online friend that throws her receipts away right away I keep telling her to save them for at least 7 days but she won't listen to me- her lose!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep my receipts for a couple months and then toss.

      Delete

Longshoremen going on strike at the ports October 1st?

  It was recently announced that the Longshoremen's Labor Unions along the East Coast and Gulf Coast ports are gearing up for a strike ...

Popular Posts