{DEAD} The Jimmy Dean Delight Bowls are a go!!!!!πŸƒπŸ½‍♀️πŸ”₯

 


UPDATE: The Swagbucks offer has been lowered to $2.50/2.

Denise was kind enough to let me know that there are two different Jimmy Dean Delight offers on Swagbucks et al.  I was able to submit my Walmart receipt and get FREE breakfast!!!  Make sure when you submit your receipt to Swagbucks, MyPoints, etc. that you select the Jimmy Dean Delights Turkey Sausage breakfast bowls.

If you have no clue what I am talking about, please read FREE Jimmy Dean Delight Bowls at Walmart.  It's best to max out the deal and buy 4, it will be FREE + $1.56MM.  If you can only find 2, buy 2 = $5.64, it will be a FREE + $0.78MM!!!

Now, I can text a picture of the Jimmy Dean Turkey Sausage Bowl to Mr. Man!🀣

Thanks, Denise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vons/Albertsons: McCormick's Grillmate Garlic & Herb Seasoning Only $0.75

  In my kitchen, the McCormick's Grill Mate Garlic & Herb Seasoning is a staple because we eat a lot chicken but I also use the seas...

Popular Posts