The Garnier Fructis may have a Brand Club Survey

 


This morning, I posted about the FREE+MM Garnier Fructis hair care and we needed some shampoos and conditioners so I ran over Walmart, this morning, and it was only while I was in Walmart that I'd remembered that I had found the Garnier Nutrisse Color Reviver on clearance for like $3 and there was a (3) $4/2 Amigos and a Brand Club survey popped up after I synced my Walmart receipt.


When I came back home today and synced my Brand Club account, I checked my surveys and I didn't see any new surveys for me but you may get a Garnier survey.  I believe that I have taken another Garnier survey but it will take two or three days and it's a holiday weekend so I may not find out until Tuesday or Wednesday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

👀 Kroger Ad 📰 EARLY Preview 10/2-10/8

  Kroger Krazy has posted the early preview of the Kroger Weekly ad for  10/2-10/8   The Buy 5 or more, Save $1 each Kroger Mega Sale will c...

Popular Posts