Shopping with Brand Club


 

Anytime that I shop at Walmart, Target or Amazon, I sync my Brand Club account (it's the icon at the bottom of the app, with a circle and a plus sign).  For example, I bought the Apple Airtags for my brothers and Mr. Man for Christmas.  As soon as, I synced my account, I could check to see if Brand Club had added a survey for me to take and as soon as those surveys popped up, I took the three easies surveys which usually the following surveys:

✅Mission, Values, and Loyalty
✅Purchase Drivers
✅Satisfaction
✅Communication Preferences


Keep in mind that you must link your Walmart, Target or Amazon account to Brand Club so that you can sync your account to get the surveys.  The surveys shown above are two minutes and whether it's a Celestial Seasoning, Apple, Werther's, Mucinex, etc, they ask the exact same questions. If you get a Werther's "Satisfaction" survey, the questions will be exactly the same as the Celestial Seasonings "Satisfaction" survey, therefore, you should be able to do the survey in way less than two minutes.


When I was getting ready for Christmas eats, I bought Dixie plates and bowls and we bought the Glad ForceFlex Plus Trash Bags 20 ct at Walmart for $2.28, after rebate, I got a $0.75 survey + $0.15 for buying, thereby, making the trash bags just $1.38.


During Black Friday, I was able to grab myself the Puma Carina sneakers in a white for like $16 when I used my American Express points to pay.I got 40% off so I paid with my points and got 40% off. of the sneakers. As soon as, I synced my Brand Club account, a survey popped up for me to take.

Let me clarify that you usually get five surveys to choose from, however, sometimes you'll only get one or two.

If you wish to learn know more about Brand Club, over to your right under Labels, you can click on "Brand Club".

2 comments:

  1. Unrelated but didn't see how to message you.
    A free deal you may be interested in:
    Free popcorn WholeFoods:
    https://discover.gotoaisle.com/lesser-evil-wfm
    https://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/product/lesserevil-popcorn-himalayan-pink-salt-5-oz-b01m1cv4wf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mark! You can always leave a comment on the newest post.

      Delete

Ralphs/Kroger: Rockstar is BOGO free at Ralphs

  A reader, Denise, has let us know that the Rockstar is BOGO free at Ralphs which will make the drinks FREE + $2.31 Money Maker after the  ...

Popular Posts