Ralphs/Kroger: FREE Atkins Protein Chips 1.1 oz!!!


This morning, I stopped by the Dollar Tree to pick up the early Sunday edition newspapers to get the Allegra coupons but the Smart Source had been cannibalized and there was no Allegra coupons, however, I did see that there is a $1 off Atkins Bar, Shake, Treat, or Cookie Multipack, or Protein Chips single bag, limit 1, SS 01/08 which stacks perfectly with the $1.49 Atkins Protein Chips 1.1 oz, use up to 5x in a single transaction, Ralphs/Kroger (exp 1/10) ECOUPON sale.

If you still have $.50 CO51 and/or $.50 Swagbucks/Mypoints rebate offers, you maybe able to get the chip for FREE. Checkout 51 can be skittish about approving a receipt that uses a coupon but submit the receipt anyways as yo have nothing to loose.

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tried using both coupons and it did not work.

      Delete
    2. Welcome back, Denise! You are saying the coupon wouldn't scan? Did your store push it through?

      Delete
    3. Thank you. What happens is my 2 Classico Pasta Sauce rung up regular price and then the $3 came off of that. The one other sauce rung up $1.49 which makes them all cost $1.49 each. I remember now the same thing happened when I had a $3 Pepsi Lays digital coupon with the Pepsi digital coupon. The $3 came off of 2 regular priced Pepsi and the one Pepsi was the digital price which ending up costing more for the free.

      Delete
    4. more for the three I meant to say.

      Delete
    5. That is funny about the three Musketeers.

      Delete
    6. How interesting. Thank you! I've updated the post.

      Delete
    7. Sorry I was talking about the Classico digital coupon and the KraftHeinz coupon deal. I removed the comment. Then I said it did not work in case somebody had seen the comment.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a voluntary recall for some scented Pine Sol cleaners. I bought some awhile back. I looked and I have one that is recalled. Please check your Pine-Sol. They will refund the product.

    ReplyDelete

Vons/Albertsons: McCormick's Grillmate Garlic & Herb Seasoning Only $0.75

  In my kitchen, the McCormick's Grill Mate Garlic & Herb Seasoning is a staple because we eat a lot chicken but I also use the seas...

Popular Posts