Ralphs Grand Re-Opening at Point Loma (San Diego)


 

Yesterday, I had a doctor's appointment in the Point Loma neighborhood of San Diego and I worked in Point Loma for many, many years. After my appointment, I drove across the street to Ralphs and picked up a few items like the Jennie-0 Ground Turkey 16oz for $3.47 for the chili I plan to make.  I am very familiar with the Point Loma Ralphs because when our office had any type of potluck, birthday celebration or whatever that involved food, we'd take up a money collection and go over to Ralphs to pick up what we needed.

My original Ralphs account is from the Point Loma store.

Anyways, as I walking about the store, I noticed that they had made a bunch of changes in the store and I'd say the Point Loma store is as big as the Mission Valley store. Point Loma actually has two Ralphs stores but th second store is/was smaller than the main Ralphs on Sports Arena.

Anyways, by the time I came out of Ralphs, it was literally pouring down raining and I'm so grateful that I only live 10 minutes away.

I always use my list when I go into Ralphs and I guess the app changes your store location when you open the app in side that store.

When I was working on the Ralphs Friday Weekly post and looking at the Ralphs ad, I noticed the Grand Re-Opening picture.

If you are in San Diego, and you got a little time on your hands, you might want to check out the Ralphs in Point Loma because they do have some Grand Re-Opening sales but nothing to write home about.  There is a large Target store, Dick's Sporting Goods and I think there's an Old Navy, in the same shopping center.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Vons/Albertsons: McCormick's Grillmate Garlic & Herb Seasoning Only $0.75

  In my kitchen, the McCormick's Grill Mate Garlic & Herb Seasoning is a staple because we eat a lot chicken but I also use the seas...

Popular Posts