Ralphs/Kroger: Jennie-0 Ground Turkey 16oz $3.47!!!


 

As it's going to be a cold and rainy day in pretty much all of California, I have decided to make chili with ground turkey!  However, first I have a quick doctor's appointment to go to and then it's onto to Ralphs to pick up the Jennie-O 93% Lean ground turkey!  Vons and Albertsons stores do have the Jennie-0 Ground Turkey on sale for $3.97 but the better deals at Ralphs.

I went to the Mariano's website and used zip 60004 and added it to my Ralphs account.  If you do not have a Mariano's, create one using your email address and password from your Ralphs/Kroger or Kroger affiliate account and you, too, will get the ground turkey on the cheap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vons/Albertsons: McCormick's Grillmate Garlic & Herb Seasoning Only $0.75

  In my kitchen, the McCormick's Grill Mate Garlic & Herb Seasoning is a staple because we eat a lot chicken but I also use the seas...

Popular Posts