Lasagna Soup (Tiktok Viral Recipe)

 


I typically don't like making lasagna because it's a lot of steps, however, in December my son asked me about the Lasagna Soup and sent me the Tiktok viral recipe, it actually looked quite simple to make. I must say that the soup is quite delicious and since it's going to be a cold and wet weekend, in California, I wanted to share the video, as well as, the ingredients.  

Cook the meat first and then add the other ingredients and in the video, he shows how he does the cheese. I used chicken broth since I didn't have any beef broth. I also used the minced garlic that I had in my refrigerator.

You can watch the full video on YouTube.

Shopping List:
1 lb ground beef
1 lb mild Italian sausage 
1 diced onion
1 tbsps Italian paste
Beef bouillon powder to taste
season to taste
Red pepper flakes
1 pinch of white sugar
2 tbsps diced garlic 
4 cups beef broth
28 oz tomato sauce
14 oz diced or crushed tomatoes 
2.5 oz Boursin garlic and herbs
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
1 cup ricotta 
1/4 cup grated Parmesan 
Diced basil and parsley 
8 lasagna noodles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vons/Albertsons: McCormick's Grillmate Garlic & Herb Seasoning Only $0.75

  In my kitchen, the McCormick's Grill Mate Garlic & Herb Seasoning is a staple because we eat a lot chicken but I also use the seas...

Popular Posts