$0.50 Revlon Survey on Brand Club

 



Last week, I at Walmart, I found a clearance Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick in the color 755 Bare It All for $2.98.  My purchase of the lipstick already made it a $6.02 Money Maker ($3 IB and $3 each with two of the three amigos) but imagine my surprise when I synced my Brand Club account and a $0.50 Revlon Survey shown above, popped up! 


Yesterday, I picked up the Welch's Juiceful Juicy Fruit Snacks 6ct and the Splenda 100 ct, at Walmart and I paid $7.17 for both items and I earned $2 IB and $9 from the three amigos.  By syncing my Brand Club account (you have to link your Walmart account), I was offered me a $0.75 Welch's and $0.50 Splenda surveys which will make my purchase of the fruit snacks and Splenda a $5.08 Money Maker.

Keep your eyes on the money!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts