They are stealing the Lindt and Ghirardelli chocolate bars

 




I was at a Walmart Neighborhood Market, a few weeks ago, and I was walking around and I noticed that they had the Lindt and Ghirardelli chocolate bars locked up in a plastic anti-theft cage.  I know that times are tough with the high inflation but stealing the Lindt and Ghirardelli chocolate bars is not going to put you in a better place.

I did see a lady (she look like a Meth Head), in October, at the Ralphs trying to walk out of the store with an arm full of meat.

When things are bad, people are going to do what they have to do to survive and I mean mentally and physically.  If you can help out a family member or a neighbor then do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vons/Albertsons: McCormick's Grillmate Garlic & Herb Seasoning Only $0.75

  In my kitchen, the McCormick's Grill Mate Garlic & Herb Seasoning is a staple because we eat a lot chicken but I also use the seas...

Popular Posts