Plotting and Planning🎄


 Merry Christmas Eve and happy long holiday weekend!!!!!!! This will be a very light day for blog posting as I am going to enjoy spending time with my family.

Last night, we tried out the Good Humor Viennetta frozen dessert and we were unimpressed.  It's not like it's inedible but I wouldn't go out of my way to buy it.  I guess it was a popular dessert in the 80's or 90's but I had not heard of it until Fetch Rewards had started offering for 100% back offer.  I am glad to finally have had the opportunity to taste this infamous dessert the from 80's and 90's but we are ready move away from it.

I can hardly believe that it is Christmas Eve because December has been a blur.

Today, Christmas Eve, most stores like Target, Walmart, Best Buy are closing between 6pm to 7pm, however, I did see that Family Dollar is open until 10pm.

Ralphs will be on until 10 pm and Vons is opened until 11 pm on Christmas Eve.

At least, in my neighborhood, the Rite Aid on Adams Ave is a 24/7/365 store and it does not close, as well as, the CVS on 32nd St and University is a 24/7/365 and the CVS Pharmacy never closes at this store.

You can read Ralphs, Safeway: Christmas 2022 Grocery Store Hours In California for more store holiday hours!

We still have a few more gifts to wrap and a couple more Christmas movies to watch.

Don't forget that the CVS Beauty Club, Kellogg's Family Rewards and the P&G inserts are ending at the end of the December.

There will not be a coupon inserts in the 12/25 newspapers so that you can enjoy spend time with your family and friends but you can get a sneak peek at the very last P&G insert 1/1/2023.


It’s Saturday …enjoy your long Christmas holiday weekend!  On Sundays, I am taking the day off from blogging...and since Monday is the official federal observance of Christmas Day, I will most likely be posting highly as there probably won't be much going on except for after Christmas clearance sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Americans can order free COVID-19 tests beginning this month

Americans can order free COVID-19 tests beginning this month https://t.co/RL6iAzEWOu — The Associated Press (@AP) September 22, 2024   Ke...

Popular Posts