Coupons.com app rejected my Toffifay Receipt😬


 Coupons.com app and Alexa rejected my Toffifay receipt from Walgreens and saying the following:

Reason for decline: This product has already been discounted with other manufacturer coupons. As specified in the Terms of Use, cash back offers may not be combined with other manufacturer coupons or offers for the same product in the same purchase. Thank you for understanding.

I bought 2 Tofffay candies and used one digital coupon, they should have paid for the candy where I didn't use a receipt.

 I might take this Toffifay back to the store!

10 comments:

  1. You didn't use a coupon (not receipt) on one of them... I would return both. 😅

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the problem, sometimes, it's okay and then other times, it's not okay. Yes, I will be returning.

      Delete
  2. Both coupons.com and Alexa rejected my Chex cereal (GMills ) claim $1wyb2 last week. I think the trick on some rebates is to not load the coupon on the store app, then you can claim it on both apps (coupons and alexa). Am going to try it today at Vons .. buy 2 more Chex cereal. .99 cents this week, so should end up free if both get approved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes, absolutely no problem when using a digital coupon and other times, rejection.

      Delete
    2. NJ, thank you for mentioning the Chex I had forgotten to submit receipt to both the apps- I got paid from both

      Delete
  3. I thought .99 price was for yesterday only

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The offers was good until 12/31.

      Delete
    2. Wednesday, Dec. 21st Only
      Chex Cereal
      Digital Coupon Price

      $.99 ea

      12-14 oz
      Member Price: $2.99 | Limit 3 Total

      where do you see Chex cereal sale good thru end of
      December

      Delete
  4. I bought it at Grocery Outlet. They had the 12 ct for $1.99.

    ReplyDelete

A few Vons/Albertsons Deals

  A reader, NJ, says the following: Vons/Albertsons - Finish RInse Aid (part of buy 4 items)- $3.99- J4U Mfg IP $2 Q= $1.99. Ibotta $2 so ...

Popular Posts