BrandClub and my Amazon Christmas Shopping has been Lit!🔥


 

I ordered mom a nice throw blanket for the living room for Christmas not thinking about BrandClub but I do have my Amazon account linked to my BrandClub account. I went to Walmart, last week, and a $2 Bedsure Survey popped up and that's when I remembered that I'd ordered the throw so I quickly completed the survey and I unlocked the $2!  The survey will not unlock until Amazon ships it.


On Tuesday, I went to Walmart to do the Celestial Seasonings TeaWell and the SlowMag Money Maker deals and wouldn't you know it that as soon as I synced my account, a $1.50 survey popped up for the Celestial Seasons purchase!




I also ordered from Amazon, the Apple AirTag with a holder for one brother. I woke up the following day and I decided that I'd better get a set for my other brother and Mr. Man.  I already knew not to order the set for my son or nephew as they'd prefer to have the money instead of the tech.

Since I'd placed separate orders, the BrandClub was kind enough to provide me with surveys for each item and my middle brother who I'd ordered his AirTag on the second day was shipped almost immediately and so I unlock the $2 survey, as well as, the $1.40 Purchase Reward.


If you have not signed up for BrandClub you my referral link and you'll get $20 once you link your Amazon, Target or Walmart account. 

The minimal threshold to withdraw your funds is $10.😀

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few Vons/Albertsons Deals

  A reader, NJ, says the following: Vons/Albertsons - Finish RInse Aid (part of buy 4 items)- $3.99- J4U Mfg IP $2 Q= $1.99. Ibotta $2 so ...

Popular Posts