Ralphs/Kroger: Quaker Instant Oatmeal 6-10 ct Only $1.49!!!

 


Since I've come home from the hospital, I've been eating instant oatmeal with fresh blueberries for breakfast along with my decaf coffee. Studies have shown that the ingestion of oats does lower your blood pressure. Blueberries are an antioxidant and they also help in lowering high blood pressure. I had switched to decaf coffee before my hospitalization but caffeine not only aggravate acid reflux but it also causes a spike in our blood pressure.

Anywho...Ralphs has the Quaker Instant Oatmeal 6-10 ct on sale for $2.99 with digital coupon and there's a $1.50 Quaker Instant Oatmeal, limit 5, Ibotta offer which makes the instant oatmeal just $1.49 each!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vons/Albertsons: McCormick's Grillmate Garlic & Herb Seasoning Only $0.75

  In my kitchen, the McCormick's Grill Mate Garlic & Herb Seasoning is a staple because we eat a lot chicken but I also use the seas...

Popular Posts