Ralphs/Kroger: Quaker Instant Oatmeal 6-10 ct Only $1.49!!!

 


Since I've come home from the hospital, I've been eating instant oatmeal with fresh blueberries for breakfast along with my decaf coffee. Studies have shown that the ingestion of oats does lower your blood pressure. Blueberries are an antioxidant and they also help in lowering high blood pressure. I had switched to decaf coffee before my hospitalization but caffeine not only aggravate acid reflux but it also causes a spike in our blood pressure.

Anywho...Ralphs has the Quaker Instant Oatmeal 6-10 ct on sale for $2.99 with digital coupon and there's a $1.50 Quaker Instant Oatmeal, limit 5, Ibotta offer which makes the instant oatmeal just $1.49 each!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walmart: FREE The Face Shop Rice Water Cleansing Oil

dealydallying on IG posted the Walmart freebie shown above and she says the following: Get 1 The Face Shop Rice Water Cleansing Oil @ Walmar...